13919 ratings (3.728 average)
What's new in this version (7.7.4):
Wirelessly print documents (MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; PDF and text files) from device memory, SD card and even from Google Docs!
Instantly print emails from Gmail, photos, contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages and other digital content directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, which is a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
1) PrinterShare supports Google Cloud Print at no extra-charge. Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
2) If something isn't working as expected, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting comments about it does not help anyone, and we can't respond.
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!
* For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
** For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Last comments from Android Market
I get pdf render error 11 on my galaxy s phone everythong works ok.
Was fine until i updated it. Now it force quits every time i have to select a printer. Kinda really annoying considering it was working fine b4.
Starts to work, then stops. Dolphin with screen capture and Canon Photo Print can print, but this program dosnt do it for me. Epic and Canon MP560.
Worked awesome on Samsung Fascinate. Love it.
Would be 5 stars if you could print from HTC desire stock email app instead of/as well as googlemail app and could alter print size but works well.
It works great on my EVO with dell computer. Like a charm, windows 7
Missing my Canon MP620 on the list. Add this and I might go for the full version, until then 2 stars. The connection via PC is not very useful for me.
People send the print to your PC. Then print, no problems with ANY pri ter this way! Now it supports app to sd. 5 stars!
I'm keeping it in hopes that they fix the PDF rendering issue. Until that it is pretty much useless and not worth purchasing. IMO.