13570 ratings (4.559 average)
What's new in this version (2.3.0):
--2.3.0 What's New--
- New App: Mini Info+! Download free on Google Play Store
- Bug fixes on some devices
--2.0.2 What's New--
- Removed Displayed Info in settings to prevent layout break
- Tap progress bars to update in Two Row widget template
- Device Info fixed for some devices
--2.0 Major Features--
- High def graphics
- Widget customization
Enter Mini Info Classic 2.3.0, the most beautiful system health monitor on Android. It gives everything you need in a fast, easy to use display.
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from
- Black or White Text Color
- Number of items
- Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU
- Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen
- Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons
- Internal Disk Space
- SD Card Space
- RAM Usage
- CPU percent
- Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync
- Complete Help and Documentation
- Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info
- Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status
- Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total
- Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it
- Tap Actions
- Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical
- Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius
- Set Disk Space App, Cache, System
- APN Settings
- Auto Kill
- Close on tap
- About Device info
- Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history
- Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications
- Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card
- Tap Ram/CPU to refresh
- Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings
- Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
"Mini Info fits battery charge, local memory, and/or SD memory monitoring all into a simple 2x1 widget." - Lifehacker (http://lifehac.kr/felfGY)
"I’ve used other Android system monitors before, but this one really takes the cake." - TalkAndroid (http://bit.ly/fJLWm6)
-----Developed By: -----
Dynotes Mobile Technology LTD.
Follow us on Twitter! @dynotes
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
Last comments from Android Market
Wish it had help or explained what some of the button are for. great otherwise.
Really like this app for the Color Nook.
Freezes and forecloses my EVO4G.
HTC EVO - does what it says
Nice app. The battery level graph indicator is reversed, the greener / longer it is, the less juice is in the battery. Please change!
One fo the best application in Android market!
Great, awesome, by far the best system info app and widget on market.
Good widget but could do with being a bit more user-friendly.
Its ok I guess if you really use it...if not just unistall it