63 ratings (4.413 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.14):
- Bug fixes to force closes reported by users
- Bug fix: wrong colours in legend for 1s and 2s on large wagon wheel view and e-mailed wagon wheels (were swapped with each other)
- Bug fix: final over of first innings was missing from Bowling Details over by over section of scorecard
- Added device info to feedback emails to aid support
- Over numbering now starts at 1 instead of 0 in over by over bowling details section
- Publicising releas
Determines and displays detailed stats of cricket matches as automatically as possible, with minimal data entry. Makes keeping score far less work.
If you are not an official scorer for a team, you may enjoy keeping score as you watch limited overs, Twenty20, IPL, or a Test match live or on television, perhaps while watching your child play. Many users of this app manage to umpire and keep score at the same time.
* Just touch where the ball reached, then pick how many runs were scored
* Produces wagon wheels for each batsman and an e-mailable scorecard (including a wagon wheel page per batsman) for publishing to a web site or transfer to a computer
* Press Menu button for scorecard and then More ... for other features such as saving/loading a game
* Long tap batsman, bowler and 'This Over' areas of Runs tab for less commonly used actions such as retired hurt or declare innings
Enjoy this free app, like I have enjoyed so many of the other free Android apps! - Tim.
"Give and it will be given to you."
Please e-mail me feedback (address below in Developer Info section) since I can't reply to comments left with ratings or contact you regarding bug fixes/change requests.
See WEB PAGE (also below in Developer Info section) for app TIPS and limitations.
IMPORTANT: Don't use this Android app as your only record of scoring for a match, no liability accepted for incorrect data or data loss.
If you would like some more advanced scoring features then please check out the paid version of this app: "Android Cricket Scorer+". Android Cricket Scorer+ is Android Cricket Scorer PLUS new features/changes, many requested by users.
Last comments from Android Market
Very intuitive, but unfortunately not able to cope with special cases, such as in junior games with max 8 ball overs, enforced retirements, etc.
Great App. Can you include Duckworth-Lewis as well?
Great but can only score 20 over matches. This would be the best Droid app if I could score unlimited overs.
Looks great on a Samsung tablet. Also works on Android 1.6 from release 1.0.1 onward.
Well done Tim
Erasmus Dry (*****)
Fantastic app, would you just show the wides in that block while you score and let us save files for stat purposes.This app has some real potential
Very impressive app I've been looking for an app like this for a while. Tried the others but this is definitely the best. It's very close to being 5 stars and I'm sure it will be soon with some minor improvements. Congrats to
Good cricket app but the only thing letting it down is when a batsman has been caught and they cross over the new bat goes on strike
Will love ball by ball scoring view as well ... which will show what batsman did in each bowler and as well as bowler...but besidee best app ever!!!
Several of the bugs/limitations mentioned in earlier comments are now fixed in version 1.0.5.