5198 ratings (3.086 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.3):
* Bug Fixes
* Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean Support
eHarmony, the #1 trusted dating site, has helped singles find deep and meaningful love for more than 10 years. We are committed to connecting you with highly compatible single matches – even when you’re on the go. Approximately 5% of US marriages begin on eHarmony!
By downloading the free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for eHarmony for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Receive your detailed Personality Profile for FREE
• Receive your daily matches for FREE
• Send Icebreakers to your matches for FREE
• Communicate with your matches for FREE during our FREE Communication events
• Communicate with your matches freely within our app, by subscribing to our service
We’d love to hear your feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eHarmony mobile app is better than the dating apps for Skout, Zoosk, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish or Match.com. Unlike other dating sites, where a great photo is all that matters, eHarmony takes online dating to the next level, by taking into account things like common personality traits, interests, values, and beliefs. And as the only site in category that matches singles based on extensive scientific research, our success speaks for itself.
Features added since version 1.0
• Update your profile while on the go
• Swipe to archive your matches
• See Who’s Viewed You via the Match Updates feature
• Send icebreakers for FREE directly from a profile
• Snap and upload photos directly from your device
• Import photos from your Facebook account (OS 2.2 and above)
• Communicate with your matches using eHarmony Mail
• Get started on eHarmony in less than 10 min with our mobile optimized questionnaire! (new US/CA Android users only)
• Support for OS 2.2 and above
• Easily communicate with your matches by subscribing right from your mobile device (US users only)
• Review your Personality Profile or Premium Personality Profile, which has been created just for you!
* You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
Last comments from Android Market
Does very basic functions. Does not seem to update the archived list, no matter how often you clear it. Saving account info would be helpful.
Keeps eating up my memory, had to uninstall twice now. Decent app though but could use some improvements, such as request a photo & who's viewed me.
Pictures could be bigger and would be nice if log on was remembered
Works good on Vibrant. Force closes first time and then will work fine. Needs a few improvements but overall does what it says.
I wish I could save my sign in name, I don't like typing it everytime
Great app & lets you see profiles w/pics. The only issue I have is it always force closes when I try to update certain parts of my profile.
Good app. Lists w/ pics a big plus.Back button causing log off does get anoying, and tends to store excess casche on the phones ram and not on sd card
Very nice app . Would like to sort by area, though. City, at least.
Tall guy (***)
When I write or read a message I can't scroll down to read more or write more. Droid
"Request time out" when trying to send a mail. Only problem I've found preventing 5 star ~droid~