96659 ratings (4.579 average)
What's new in this version (8.2.0):
Improvements to GPS accuracy.
- More precise distance measuring
Audio notification when GPS signal is lost or restored.
Better accuracy of the auto pause function.
Smoother drawing of the track on the map.
Banner ads. The purpose is to ensure enough revenue to continuously improve Endomondo.
See http://blog.endomondo.com/2012/08/17/ads-on-endomondo/ for more details.
If you d
Endomondo is the highest rated app of its kind on Android and ideal for running, cycling, walking and any other distance-based activity.
Join more than 11 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
Please see What's New on Google Play for latest changes.
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate (works with Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth® and Zephyr heart rate monitor, more info at store.endomondo.com)
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
If you sign up, all data is sent automatically to your personal training diary and the social fitness network at www.endomondo.com. This is the place to analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow others live and communicate with active people throughout the world, no matter what GPS phone or tracking device they are using.
Time to free your endorphins!
Check out Endomondo Sports Tracker if you also want interval training, graphs, the ability to race against yourself, time and calorie goal functionality and low power mode.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Last comments from Android Market
Awesome app....i use it for my walks and cycling...
So much more options than I was using for Windows Mobile.
Works fantastic from my Desire and being in rural USA, this is an extremely helpful, accurate, free tool.
Software Developer, Cedar Rapids (**)
UI is too small for watching while working out. No calorie calc for HxM Heart Rate monitor. It is pretty nice that it connects to HRM b4 you start.
Nice free app and fist time used and it work
Task Analysis (***)
Please make it turn GPS on when app starts and it will be worth 5 stars and way better than Runkeeper. Only worth 3 stars wo the alert and Facebook!
Great app. Attractive and logical interface. The best sports tracker. Would like to have kilojoules added.
On a dell streak start bimutton is cut off so makes it very hard to press it
Fantastic! I absolutely love this app, particularly since miles have been added. However, altitude seems to be a little out
Very good but does not work very well. LG540