29168 ratings (4.594 average)
What's new in this version (8.2.0):
- Improvements to GPS accuracy
o More precise distance measuring
o Reduction of odd track patterns not likely to be correct
o Better coverage in urban areas
o Enhanced precision of the GPS status indicator
- Audio notification when GPS signal is lost or restored
- Better accuracy of the auto pause function
- Smoother drawing of the track on the map
Endomondo is the highest rated app of its kind on Android and ideal for running, cycling, walking and any other distance-based activity.
Join 10 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
This is the PRO version of the popular Endomondo Sports Tracker!
Please see What's New on Google Play for latest changes.
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate (works with Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth® and Zephyr heart rate monitor, more info at store.endomondo.com)
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
* See how much you need to drink during and after your workout to stay hydrated and perform at your best
If you sign up, all data is sent automatically to your personal training diary and the social fitness network at www.endomondo.com. This is the place to analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow others live and communicate with active people throughout the world, no matter what GPS phone or tracking device they are using.
Time to free your endorphins!
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Last comments from Android Market
Good accurate app, online posting is not necessary for most users. Would be a 5 if it switched on gps automatically on start-up.
John McNamara (***)
I like the App but find the website too cluttered.
Love the new features. Keep up the excellent work!
Brilliant I use this daily on my commute to work. It has helped me find the optimum routes and battery usage of my electric bicycle. One addition I would ask for is the option to have a clock on the readouts as the system clock is visible on the
More PRO features plz!
Good app, and good tech support when i had problems.
Great app i have brought pro version but free version is just as good bar a few options like beat your own time
Really love this but will music compatability on galaxy s be sorted. Comparing stats online after recording a run against prev run would be good.
Great app. It's strength is its simplicity. I've tried cardiotrainer but this is much more straightforward, giving you all you really need.