EventPilot Plus conference app for the 23rd Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. App features include:
• Native universal app: Great for iPad and iPhone. No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Twitter, Expo, Maps, Speaker List, and more.
Apps from the same developer
"EventPilot Standard conference app for Safety 2012:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the ...
EventPilot Plus conference app for the mLearnCon 2011, June 21-23 in San Jose, CA, the conference th ...
EventPilot for NNS 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ...
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and at ...
Related Android Apps
[AppBook] THE DARLING
- THE DARLING AND OTHER SHORT STORIES
- ANTON CHEKHOV
- Bookmark function.
- Memo function ...
Use Botanica to start growing your own food today! It helps you research the best plants for your climate and locat ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.