EventPilot Plus conference app for the 23rd Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. App features include:
• Native universal app: Great for iPad and iPhone. No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Twitter, Expo, Maps, Speaker List, and more.
Apps from the same developer
"EventPilot Standard conference app for Safety 2012:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the ...
EventPilot Plus conference app for the mLearnCon 2011, June 21-23 in San Jose, CA, the conference th ...
EventPilot for NNS 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ...
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and at ...
Related Android Apps
)s) Remix, by Larry Lessig
REMIX Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy
Read offline this seminal 325-page work on Internet ...
Seattle Municipal Code
Includes free Code updates!
Seattle Municipal Code for Android is the statutory law of the city of Seattle. I ...
Offline-viewer for the manual of the PHP programming language. To learn about PHP check http:// ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.