What's new in this version (1.1):
EventPilot Plus conference app for the mLearnCon 2011, June 21-23 in San Jose, CA, the conference that explores every aspect of mobile learning in depth.
Meeting app features include:
• Native universal app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Slides: Access and tweet presentation slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Local city information.
• Additional custom tabs.
• Twitter, exhibitors & sponsors, animated maps, and much more.
Apps from the same developer
"EventPilot Standard conference app for Safety 2012:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the ...
EventPilot for NNS 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ...
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and at ...
EventPilot Standard conference app for AAPD Annual Session. App features include:
• Now: Stay informed ...
Related Android Apps
English to Esperanto
Complete dictionary for English to Esperanto and back, based on O'Conner and Hayes.
Simple interface wi ...
LDS Gospel Art Book
LDS Gospel Art Book contains all of the images from the LDS Gospel Art Book in an easy to use app. It's a mus ...
Hymns of the Christian Church
n this great application you can find a hymns collection that Christian People used during centuries.
These beati ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.