EventPilot Plus mobile conference app for the SHRM 2011 Annual Conference & Exposition, the largest HR conference in the world providing inspirational keynoters, unique networking opportunities, and the best HR education and solutions at a single event. Held this year in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 26 - 29, this is one HR conference you can't afford to miss!
Meeting app features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Slides: Access and tweet presentation slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Twitter, Exhibitors, Maps, and much more.
Apps from the same developer
"EventPilot Standard conference app for Safety 2012:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the ...
EventPilot Plus conference app for the mLearnCon 2011, June 21-23 in San Jose, CA, the conference th ...
EventPilot for NNS 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ...
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and at ...
Related Android Apps
Want to know about your company's IT infrastructure availability before your end users do?
If you are already ...
"M2 Mobile Membership is the only personalized and intuitive mobile app for associations and not-for-profits e ...
Rapid Inventory, Unlimited
Rapid Inventory (unlimited edition for an arbitrary number of items)
This app simplifies stocktaking and inv ...
The Bixby Metro Chamber of Commerce now supports our community on the go!
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.