EventPilot Plus conference app for the Thirty-One National Conference 2011, to be held from July 13-16 in Columbus, Ohio.
Meeting app features include:
• Native universal app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Slides: Access and tweet presentation slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Additional custom tabs.
• Twitter, Exhibitors, Maps, and much more.
Apps from the same developer
"EventPilot Standard conference app for Safety 2012:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the ...
EventPilot Plus conference app for the mLearnCon 2011, June 21-23 in San Jose, CA, the conference th ...
EventPilot for NNS 2011
EventPilot Plus conference app for the National Neurotrauma Symposium July 10-13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ...
Questionmark provides technologies and services that enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and at ...
EventPilot Standard conference app for AAPD Annual Session. App features include:
• Now: Stay informed ...
Related Android Apps
Baseline – The Fusion of Business and Technology – is dedicated to helping business and technology professionals ali ...
BIA - Full
The BIA is a tool used in business continuity. This tool can be used by any sized business to determine criticalit ...
NOTE: app is free, but store interface (scripts, addons to your store framework so app can communica ...
Used with RedFin POS and Blue Bamboo P25M and P25Mi. Requires Blue Bamboo P25M and RedFin POS.
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.