384056 ratings (4.671 average)
What's new in this version (4.1.4):
Fixes issues while editing a note with rich styling.
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available for:
Desktop: Mac, Windows and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm WebOS, Windows Mobile
Tablet: Android, iPad
Web: Evernote for Web; Web Clippers for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Sony-Ericsson LiveKey - com.sonyericsson.extras.livekey
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
Last comments from Android Market
Great program, got read of the paper in my pockets!!
I've heard from many people how awesome Evernote is. Unfortunately it isn't working for me (server connection problems). Pre-rooted 2.1 on Kendo M7.
I use Note Everything instead because it allows facebook sharing, calendar integration, and reminders.
Great app. Works perfectly.
It really is all you need to organize your life!
Already becoming my most used app. Love the way I can journal across HTC desire Macbook and pc. Great app. Well done.
Steven Tien Trung (****)
Cannot find saved note, cannot work offline, cannot read or creat note when offine
Slow when you dont have a premium account. Does not store the notes in the notebook you are currently in. Otherwise probably a fine product.
With the recent updates this is the most important app on my phone ( along with stumbleupon and docstogo). just amazing.