33 ratings (3.939 average)
What's new in this version (v2.1):
• Ability to change user credentials
• Enhanced sign-in security
This app is for members of ProtectMyID, Experian’s most comprehensive identity protection product. If you aren’t yet a member, you can enroll after installing the app.
The first of its kind, Experian’s ProtectMyID app provides members access to:
• Surveillance Alerts--immediate access to a complete list of your ProtectMyID Alerts, including: Internet Scan, Change of Address, and Credit Alerts.
• Identity Theft Risk Assessment--a self-assessment quiz that helps you identify what changes you can make in your everyday life to protect your identity.
• Identity Theft Resolution--informative identity protection tips, plus the ability to reach our Identity Theft Resolution Agents for assistance should you suspect any fraud.
Wondering how the ProtectMyID app can help you as a member?
• When you receive a Surveillance Alert, you will be able to see the details securely and immediately on your iPhone.
• If you suspect identity theft, our Fraud Resolution guide will walk you through the steps to resolve the issue, and you can call our Identity Theft Resolution team with the touch of a button.
Use the ProtectMyID app as a convenient tool to gain immediate access to your Surveillance Alerts, view tips on identity theft protection, and call our Identity Theft Resolution Agents.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Experian’s ProtectMyID app!
Last comments from Android Market
Finally an app that protects me while I'm on the go!
Wrks on moto droid;when signing in use hav 2make sur ur keyboard doesn't add a space at end of entry
Doesnt work on my at&t backflip. It always forces close
Great for checking when on the go and not near the computer.
So far an epic fail on my MB300 will not run force close even tried a reinstall Junk
I cannot use (with success) my "Protect My I'D" password. I continue to get error message "password not recognised" called in problem, talked to Rep,
Will not recognize password!
Easily installed it and logged in on my Evo. Instantly viewed my identity monitoring alerts. Simple to use and easy to understand.
Doesn't recognize log in info