275 ratings (4.673 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.34):
* 1.4.34: fixed key config not saving
* Updated emulation core to Gambatte SVN 348 (minor fixes, better error messages, & performance boost)
* Game Genie and GameShark cheat code support
* Auto load state prompt (toggle in Options -> System)
* Fixed DPI override not applying to on-screen controls properly
* Device-specific fixes (see site for full list)
Gameboy (Color) emulator based on Gambatte 0.5-wip (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
* Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games
* Cheats codes in Game Genie & Gameshark (01xxxxxx type) formats
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.