508 ratings (4.667 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.34):
* 1.4.34: fixed key config not saving
* Properly map inputs for players 3 & 4 on games using J-cart hardware
* Auto load state prompt (toggle in Options -> System)
* Fixed DPI override not applying to on-screen controls properly
* Device-specific fixes (see site for full list)
Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. MD.emu features accurate emulation is able to properly display graphics in game such as Panorama Cotton, Star Control, and the VS mode in Sonic 2. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report game-specific issues with it yet.
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via loading ISO or BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS, CUE files and CDDA not yet supported)
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.