85 ratings (3.447 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.2):
2.2.2 (August 17, 2012)
[-] Fixing category query with Play store
[~] Updating to Jellybean
[-] Bug fixes
** Category query fixed! **
Get your applications automatically sorted and categorized into folders!
No more dragging and re-ordering your applications manually! Let LiveSorter do it for you.
Open as many folders as you like on your favorite launcher, they will list all the applications from the same category.
After you install LiveSorter and complete the wizard any new application installed on your device will be placed in the corresponding folder.
The category list is populated automatically from the Android Market.
No battery usage!
No CPU usage!
No memory usage in folder mode!
LiveSorter ONLY wakes up when installing applications to update the database.
No limit on the number of folders and no performance degradation, this is NOT a widget!
Your folders will always be smooth (vs. widgets that will become slower with every application installed).
Free version includes:
* Automatic database update when you install/remove application.
* 3 folders/shortcuts with any category/categories.
* Option to hide applications from folders.
* Icon pack support
* Manual change of application category (if for some reason you don't agree with the specific application category)
for more fine tuning of the categories (i.e. 'Games - Brain & Puzzles') consider buying the full version (see below for full feature list).
Full version includes (now on special opening price of $1!):
* All features of the free version.
* Unlimited number of folders.
* Group applications in folders (folders in folders)
* Backup and Restore your manual changes
* We identify only Android Market applications.
All non-market applications (meaning: applications that you cannot find in the Android Market) will have the 'No category' category.
You can go from the LiveSorter application and change the category manually, this is a one-time effort
* Support for automatic sorting for Non-Market apps (using users opt-in data)
* And more, much more
If you bought the application and need to reinstall for some reason just open, click 'Buy' and wait a while, your screen will be updated once we get your transactions restored.
android.permission.INTERNET - Retrieve Android Market category for your applications
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup and Restore option
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - needed for checking internet connection
com.android.vending.BILLING - For in-app-purchase of full version
For more info and video guides visit our website:
Follow us on twitter: