2058 ratings (4.383 average)
What's new in this version (1.3):
- all translation issues seen before should be fixed
- translation done using Bing Translator
- some languages were removed due to incompatibility with the new translation API
- added text-to-speech for Japanese
- added support for Android 3.x devices (Honeycomb)
- bug-fixes for some reported crashes (sorry for the inconveniences)
Real-time speech to speech translator for Android.
Some languages were removed due to incompatibility with the new translation API. The old translation API was deprecated and is no longer available.
- speech recognition in 15 languages
- output voices in over 30 languages.
- home screen widget
- translation can be sent as SMS (text only) and email (text and voice).
- supports Android 3.x devices (Honeycomb)
This application does not use any TTS library. It uses a web service for text-to-speech operations and it's compatible with Android 1.5 or later.
Last comments from Android Market
WOW the phonetics are amazing! Its even better than google translate!
Horrible. Can't even translate "hola".
Works awesome. :) Motorola Cliq 2.1
Won't say the word n any language but english. Useless, uninstalled.
Voice recorder doesn't work for galaxy s, kindly fix it ...
As a police officer, I used to translate for a Japanese speaking victim. Worked great.
Says that I don't have speech recognizer, but I can voice dial and just vlingo no problem. Widget can't translate to Jap. Xperia x10
Very clever !!