1752 ratings (4.140 average)
What's new in this version (4.0.0):
- Updates for Android 4 ICS GUI
AudioTagger is an Android audio tag and album cover art editor.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Discogs and Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
Tags: tag mp3, mp3 tagger, mp3 tags, mp3 edit, mp4 tag, ogg tag, cover art editor, music editor, music tagger, edit album art, audio editor, album editor
Last comments from Android Market
Dragan A (*****)
You CAN select directories with a long touch
Can't select a directory to tag, you have to select files individually
Kind of a trial version
Rubbish, doesn't work when saving wma tags.
Evry thing seems to be good.. except for that the album art never shows up on my player :(... Mytouch slide
Downloaded for M4b use, but wouldn't open any M4b files.
Tags your music well but super slow.... Then again it's the free version so maybe pro is faster.
Pretty good app. Missing couple of tag fields tho. Couldn't find cover art that I didn't already have.
Brillant app Helped me sort all my music
Use it to clean up songs from music downloaded pro. Love it. Evo