22 ratings (3.455 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.1):
1.2.1 - Bug fixes:
- Force close for some users of 'BF & BMI' charts.
- Changing a 'goal' to None is now properly saved.
Thank you to those who are reporting problems. That helps us to find and fix them.
1.2 - History charts are now easier to use. A couple of charting bugs have been fixed. To see session history detail, pull up the tab at the lower right of the screen.
Fat Calc Plus contains several body fat % and BMI calculators for easy and convenient self-evaluation of health and fitness. It contains many additional features, including:
- Extensive help: contextual and in-depth topics
- Separately track multiple people, such as families
- Track and chart progress
- Add notes to saved sessions
- Set goals: weight, BMI or body fat %
- Children as young as 6 and adults up to 99
- Diagnostics tuned to fitness objectives
- BMR to estimate daily caloric requirements
- Export data, including for use in spreadsheets
- Privacy: nobody but you has access to the database
Last comments from Android Market
Its OK but I prefer the original
It would not calculate.