12 ratings (3.417 average)
***** DO YOU LIKE THIS GAME? IF SO, PLEASE RATE IT!! *****
Cute Alien's are invading our planet earth from the outer space and you are Earth's only hope in this action packed, color matching arcade puzzle game with a clever twist of physics and ingenious power ups to give endless hours of fun for the whole family.
Your goal in this game is to rack up points by clearing like-coloured alien's from the screen. As these alien's fall from the top, you tap to link up those of the same colour. Once you've created a large enough chain, swipping on the screen clears them from the screen. The more blocks chained, the more points you earn and a chance to earn gold coins.
Naturally, there's a catch: There is a swirled bar near the top of the screen. Should the alien's accumulate over this bar, it ends your game. The trick is in maximising your chains without allowing too many alien's to crowd the screen and jeopardise your progress.
There is also live scoring system which shows your global score based on your best score. If your current score is better than your previous best score, then it will show your current rank based on current score.
To make the game more interesting there are different powers provided
1. Bomb: It destroys all alien's near it
2. Magnet: selects all alien's of same color.
3. Chain: Helps to continue a chain of alien's by adding a second bonbi of different color to form huge chain.
4. 2x, 3x, 4x: increases the score by 2 or 3 or 4 times respectively.
5. Wooden Balls: They can only removed only by double tapping on them or by using a bomb.
6. Steel Balls: They can be removed only by using a ball.
If you make enough gold coins, you can buy other powers in panic mode which are
1. Speed Down Power: You need 5 gold coins to use it. This power decreases the speed of falling alien's.
2. Marker Up Power: you need 10 gold coins to use it. This power moves the swirling bar up, to give you more breathing space.
3. Nuclear Power: You need 15 gold coins. This power blasts away all the alien's in the screen.
There are three modes
1. Panic mode: In this mode, the level completes once the red progress bar at top right gets full. Once the level completes it continues on to next level without any stop. The game will end if the alien's reach the top of the swirling bar.
Try to smack as many alien's as possible before clearing them to get gold coins. Use the gold coins to buy the "speed down", "marker up", "nuclear power" when needed to advance to next levels.
2. Time Mode: In this mode, you have 180 seconds to play the game. You can gain extra 30 seconds by collecting 10 gold coins.
There is NO Swirling bar at the top. The game will only end when the time runs out.
3. Classic mode: This mode has 40 levels.
The top right shows the number of attempts / maximum number of attempts
The level will complete when the number of attempts reach the maximum attempts. The bottom of the screen shows the number of points needed to acheive 3 star or 2 star or 1 star.
The game will end if the alien's reach the top of the swirling bar.