3 ratings (4.667 average)
What's new in this version (2.8):
- warning message to ask users to activate GPS, if disabled. This will give users clearer idea if their GPS is switched off and will ask to turn it on.
- making "share" easier by using standard Android way of doing it. Share screenshots of Distance Calculator with every app installed on your device.
As always, feedback/comments/feature-requests are always welcome!
- calculates distance and speed while you are walking, biking and driving
- displays current speed along with total distance, total time and average speed
- obtain "summary" of your distance calculating session
- "capture" feature enables you to take a screenshot of your recent trip. this screenshot can be shared with your friends using social networks like twitter/facebook (file manager like Astro File Manager is required)
- "Pause/Resume" functionality to allow you to save battery if you happened to stop for some time while walking, biking or driving
- graphically displays variation in speed on map. acceleration (red dot), deceleration (green dot) and constant speed (blue dot) is displayed
- app is able to handle long (very long) drives. use this app to track your long drives
- runs in background and hence is not interrupted by other activities
- gives you an option to select action to optimize battery performance
- bug fix. Special thanks to user 'Doug Wright' who reported the bug and followed up to get the bug resolved.
Warning: Be careful while using this app. Numbers shown by this app are as accurate as GPS in your phone. Do not get distracted by this app while walking, biking or driving.