4 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
- scrolling ticker to post messages to bank customers
- configurable ad banners
- shared branching locator
- bug fixes
With Mobile Banking from Generations Credit Union, you can manage your banking anytime and from anywhere! Enjoy the convenience of on-the-go money management with two options from GCU, our Mobile Banking app or our Mobile Banking Website. Mobile Banking is fast, secure, free and available to all GCU members with an internet capable phone. It allows you to:
- Receive automatic text or e-mail alerts for account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds easily between Generations Credit Union accounts
- Locate convenient Shared Branches and ATMís
- View cleared banking transactions
- Check your account balances anytime or anywhere, 24/7
Generations Credit Union was founded in 1939 by the Employment Security Department. Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington State is eligible to join. You'll find that GCU offers a full range of financial services, just like the big banks, but with a hometown touch. JOIN US today!
You must have a user ID and password to access mobile banking. There is no charge from Generations Credit Union. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
To sign in with this application, please contact Generations Credit Union at (360) 357-5660 to obtain a UserID and Password associated with your account. Once you have been given a UserID and Password, you will have access to all of the application's features.