3942 ratings (4.539 average)
What's new in this version (2.8.8):
This release is primarily a bug fix release to clean up some of the few remaining issues. New features include:
- Added Finish localization thanks to Mika
- Added option to reminders to make a reminder insistent, in other words it continues to vibrate/sound until dismissed
OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
- easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
- Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily
- a variety of detailed graphs and reports
- a detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
- Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
- export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
- annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
- customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired
- automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day
- activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
- Your data is your data, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of OnTrack we always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the Tools button in the OnTrack dashboard.
Last comments from Android Market
It takes 10 x longer than just writing it because you have to select each category (food, blood sugar, etc.)
Just recently diagnosed with Type 2, I searched the web extensively for the best android diabetes app, and THIS IS IT, AND IT'S FREE!
Recently diagnosed with diabetes. This is a perfect tool to record results for both me & my doctor. Highly recommend.
Very useful to help store info when on the move :)
I use this app. everyday. Perfect fo tracking your numbers
Overall great. Time-default categories seem flaky, and I've seen duplicated entries. (Both might be something I'm doing wrong.)
Truly a great app. Awesome graphs.
Can't get log feature to work for more than one day at a time on my droid2
4.5 stars. The only things preventing it from a full 5 stars are: an option for reminders to be persistent and an option for alarm in silent mode.
My girlfriend has NIDDM. She has to track her blood sugar three times a day. This app with the export feature allows me to graph each months levels.