125 ratings (1.976 average)
What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
What’s New in version 2.0
1. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) webkit support
2. HTML 5 support
3. HTTP proxy support for Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.0 devices
4. HTTPS proxy support for Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices
5. Security enhancements
This application requires Good For Enterprise installed to function.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Secure Browser is an add-on component to the Good for Enterprise application. It will not operate without the Good for Enterprise application and the necessary back-end software. IT administrator will also need to enable Secure Browser functionality before it can be used within the Good for Enterprise application.
Secure Browser provides secure access to intranet websites and stores data in encrypted format.
· Encryption of browser cache, bookmarks, history and downloaded files inside the enterprise container
· Remote wipe of cache, bookmarks, history, etc
· End- to end encryption of data over-the-air
· No outbound firewall holes
· Application password policies