156179 ratings (4.117 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.3):
* Fixed proximity sensor bug for supported devices
* Additional support for speaking symbols
* Echos words after typing space character
* Fixed stuck accessibility focus in Android 4.1+
* Fixed grouping of scrollable items in Android 4.0+
* Other bug fixes
TalkBack is an Accessibility Service that helps blind and vision-impaired users interact with their devices more easily.
This application add spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most device and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
3. (Android 3.2 and earlier) Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkboxes
5. (Android 4.0 and later) Enable explore-by-touch
Last comments from Android Market
Great and easy to use
not work 4 me
Stacked my galaxy s. Un installed
Its cool it just tells your every move and I dont like that.
People are so stupid..i wont open..it is a add on...before you give it a bad rating. Try reading first.
Can't uninstall? As a user registered on sudo, I should be able to remove uneeded services. I don't need this service. Please let me delete it.
I can't do anything!