9950 ratings (4.707 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.5):
• doubled the number of puzzles to 10000
• changed vertical position of toast messages
• Andoku 2 announcement
Andoku is an open source sudoku puzzle game for Android.
In addition to standard sudoku puzzles it offers these sudoku variants:
• Squiggly Sudoku (a.k.a. Jigsaw Sudoku)
• and combinations thereof (e.g. Sudoku-X with jigsaw regions)
• 10 different game variations
• 5 levels of difficulty per game variation
• 200 puzzles per game variation and difficulty level
• Puzzle timer
• Cell highlighting
Last comments from Android Market
Andoku is so fun
Good game, easy to understand. Addicting :L
I'd really like to see this work in landscape mode.
love this app.
Awesome time waster when waiting in line or for dr appointments! Love it! Droid
Love it keeps my brain sharp. My kids and I compete to see who can complete the board first so its nice u can erase and do the same board over
This is great best one for Android I have come across
Free, no ads and a ton of puzzles. Love it!
Absolutely the best Sudoku app for Android! Many different game modes will keep you busy for days.
Does anyone know where apps download to? Looked in my 'files' folder and couldn't find them anywhere. Does phone need to be rooted? Droid x