What's new in this version (1.1.6):
- Improved key audio feedback
- Added language selection to settings menu
- Enabled "explore by touch" in keyboard settings menu for pre-ICS devices
- Fixed keyboard closing after voice input
- Improved volume long-press support in ICS
An augmented version of the Gingerbread on-screen keyboard that provides enhanced low-vision accessibility.
- An always-on virtual direction pad
- Touch gestures for moving within text fields
- Speech feedback when touching on-screen keys
Due to Android framework limitations, the virtual D-Pad is currently unable to interact with most menus and dialogs.
Apps from the same developer
Speaks your current heading and provides haptic feedback as your cross over any of the cardinal directions.
Turns your Android into an eyes-free communication device.
Provides one-touch access to Android applicat ...
Slide your finger in the direction of the number you want — always starting at 5, you can then go up and to the l ...
WalkyTalky is an accessible navigation aid.
-Periodically updates the status bar with your current location t ...
eSpeak for Android
Port of the eSpeak engine that runs on Android.
To enable it:
1. Menu > Settings > Voice input &am ...
Related Android Apps
AutoTrans е средство за поддръжка на български език от два модула: к ...
Manage the files on your device without the USB cable!
Create sound profiles and schedule them by day and time.
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.