17 ratings (4.176 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
Adds GPS Location to map
Map popups now indicate your distance from the artwork
Minor text updates
Having previously been featured and a bestseller in the iTunes Appstore, this is the only app which tells the true early history of the world's most famous graffiti artist Banksy. Researched and written by those in the know from Banksy's home town of Bristol.
Banksy is famous for enraging local councils across the world. His work is provocative, thought provoking and downright hilarious.
He learnt his trade in Bristol and you can still find many examples of his work if you know where to look. This easy-to-use app has the most up to date info that will help you find and make sense of those early
Ideal for graffiti fans visiting Bristol or for anyone wanting to take a virtual tour of Banksy's home town.
- Uses an interactive map to pinpoint locations.
- Multiple photos of each piece
- Quality articles on each piece provided by Banksy experts from Bristol's Tangent Books, publishers of Banksy's Bristol.
- Explanations of the history, meanings and myths of each piece.
- Details of 14 pieces and locations, including some hidden gems.
- Ideal for visitors to Bristol
- Includes a guide to "Lost Banksy's"
- Installs to SD card