1282 ratings (4.431 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
- new improved UI
- added word of the day
- performance improvements and bug fixes
- better history management
- added Arabic pronunciation
- fixed fonts issue when Arabic font is not installed on device
- added supported for translating incoming SMS
- fixed app freezing and few instances of reported crashes
- Supports many languages - Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Includes dictionary
- Word of the day
- Sentence correction!
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
** Requires active internet connection to work **
NOTE: the app now uses SMS permission so you can translate incoming SMS. The app will not read your SMS for any other purpose, or send SMS to you or anyone.
The permissions are needed for ads only. Please upgrade to the PRO version, which does not need these permissions.
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- fetch incoming SMS to auto translate! (trial for 50 uses in this free version)
- Word of the day for Spanish (trial)
- translation history
Last comments from Android Market
Wish it had pronunciation, also, translate Arabic written in English
If U DONT HAVE ANDROID 2.2(Froyo) then Add Arabic Font pack (Free) You wont be able to see the Actual Arabic Text. Works Great. House=Byt "Bait"
Does not provide Arabic text
I don't read Arabic but I see characters. The pronunciation feature doesn't work
It does not show the arabic chatacters only blocks
Does not work "even with no Arabic font." The translation appears as boxes. The pronunciation does work though. HTC Desire.
Love the new pronunciation!, and love seeing the Arabic letters, but would also like them transcribed into English as well, if possible??:) 1+*
Preti good app