492 ratings (4.378 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
- Complete rewrite
- New UI
- Many languages
Word of the day
- Voice recognition for Korean - now you can speak Korean to translate
- Fixed app freezing and few instances of reported crashes
- Added option to clear text
- On popular demand - new feature: translate incoming SMS
- Post to Facebook
- Word of the day
Talking Translator / Dictionary!
- Supports many languages - Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Includes dictionary
- Word of the day
- Sentence correction!
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
** Requires active internet connection to work **
NOTE: the app now uses SMS permission so you can translate incoming SMS. The app will not read your SMS for any other purpose, or send SMS to you or anyone.
The permissions are needed for ads only. Please upgrade to the PRO version, which does not need these permissions.
- Voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- EMail or SMS the translation
- Copy to paste in other apps
- Fetch incoming SMS to auto translate! (Trial for 50 uses in this free version)
- Word of the day for Spanish (trial)
- Translation history
Last comments from Android Market
Hasn't failed yet
Its decent. Gets the job done. Oh and btw, you must have Korean text to get it translated from korean to english. Cant use romanized.
My cousin is visiting from Korea and speaks very little English. This helps a bunch to communicate. Not perfect, but that's understandable.
might be confusing for basic learners..there are different word forms..
This is not an accurate translator. Especially doesn't support conversational style. It doesn't correctly identify proper word order. NOT the best.
Not very accurate. My gf is Korean and laughs at me when I use this app. Cause when it converts English to Korean it makes no sense.
Its an ok app
Soo Chuan Ping (**)
it can't translate from korean to english rawrrrr!but english to korean works fine.
Finally can learn Korean in English script! !