1 ratings (4.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.2):
*NEW* Version 1.2
- Now includes the ability to Tweet your Mood
- This is a direct upgrade and does not need 1.1 uninstalled
** PLEASE UNINSTALL VERSION 1.0 BEFORE UPGRADING TO 1.1 **
- Now includes Hourly Chart
- Now includes automatic adding of the time of day
- You MUST uninstall version 1.0 before installing 1.1
- Moving from 1.0 to 1.1 will mean losing your current history, but it's worth the change!
The Smiley Diary Mood Diary allows you to monitor your moods through the day and each day, and graphically show you how you're getting on! It's so silly, but it's fun :-)
Though also ideal for those studying CBT, or a self help course, so you can see how your mood changes over a number of days.
Just load the application at anytime through the day that your mood changes and select the nearest mood from the menu that meets your current mood.
At the end of the day, you can view the Pie chart to see which mood was your most observed through the day. And after a few days, you can also see how your mood patterns have changed, showing you 12 days worth of moods in a line chart.
It's easy to use. Click on a button and select a date to log the mood. Log as many moods through the day as you feel are appropriate. Then chart your mood pie chart for any given day, or select a day to show twelve concurrant days of moods.
More features to come .....