3346 ratings (4.736 average)
What's new in this version (2.3.3):
* Bug fixes and improvements to tajweed rules
* [NEW] Added new Tajweed rule: Idgham without ghunna
* Changed color of normal Idgham to Purple whilst Grey is now reserved for Idgham without ghunna
* Improved coloring of 'Ikhfa' Tajweed rule. Coloring now begins from the affected noon sakin or tanween
* Fixed scrolling to selected verse from Bookmarks/Search
Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. Provides verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed, repeat functions, unlimited bookmarks, search, excellent navigational controls, several translations and reciters and much more.
With iQuran Pro you enjoy:
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) Rules, the first and only Qur'an software to offer live rendered Tajweed rules.
* Zoom-in feature to enlarge Arabic script
* Full landscape support
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes
* Several translations
* A powerful full-text search engine
* Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation for all reciters except Husary)
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization
iQuran Pro provides the following translations:
* English & Transliteration
* Urdu (requires OS 3.0+)
* Farsi (requires OS 3.0+)
Included reciters are:
* Sheikh Husary
* Mishary Al-Afasy
* Saood & Shuraim
* Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Abdul Basit
* Mahir Al-Muayqali
iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.
NOTE: Permission to read phone state is required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran
Last comments from Android Market
I can't play single verse if I want, like only ayat kursi. And terrible noises between recitation of each verse.
I don't recommend it doesn't have streaming feature and it takes massive space. gby the time I downloaded a surah it was to late to get a refund
not good 1. Translations in other languages and audio ware stolen from opensource projects and are being sailed! 2. Translations in other languages are processed generically and ware not verified! 3. Very Poor functionality,
Good app but very annoying sound between verses
Worked properly on HTC hero 2.1 but HTC desire 2.2 there is popping sound between every star. No updates from developer for a very long time
Please fix the audio issue between surah. It's annoying to hear the clicking sound.
Great app masha Allah
Marsha'Allah! Really useful. Wish Qari Abdullah Basfar was also added. Jzk.
Works fine Audio needs improvement,like every ayah can hear a glitch sound