33 ratings (3.848 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.1):
- Added support for multi-touch on 2.0 or higher devices!
- Disabled sleep mode
- Added FPS setting (called "redraw rate")
- Levels can now be downloaded from the phone's filesystem by using file://myfile
- Downloaded maps can be played in deathmatch multiplayer as well
- Secrets are now displayed in downloaded maps as well
- Support for custom texts in downloaded levels
- Support for "cannon" fire in downloade
Join Gish, the 12 pound ball of tar, in his adventures in the gloomy underground. Explore a dark and humorous platform world using advanced physics, and utilize the environments and your gelatinous body to overcome foes and solve puzzles!
FULL FEATURED and AD-FREE (no ads)!
Last comments from Android Market
Great game, impressive speed on Wildfire
not the gish i used to love. poor performance on N1.
Very good for a mobile platformer. Runs smooth and probably helps that my phone has a physical dpad.
This game straight up sux- to me anyway. Others may like the bad controls & gameplay. Tried to refund within 5 min but it charged me anyway. EVO
Thought it was quite good meself. Confusing to have other more expensive version from other publisher on market also, whats up with that?
alanf / darkvertex / m0rph (**)
The original Gish is amazing but this licensed clone performs horrible. Slow framerate and often unresponsive controls. Shame... I love the original.
Great mobile port! Works fine on N1. Money well spent! Please keep ad free :)
Frame rate fixed thank u!! Changed from one star to 5, the game is now playable!!
Not improved at all. This game sux lizard ballz. Others may like the bad controls & gameplay.
HTC RULZ!! (*****)
Pretty Kewl. Like it.