23 ratings (3.783 average)
What's new in this version (3.2):
ver 3.2 - Adds 3 custom stat fields; Adds Overtime; Displays names under player icons;
ver 3.11 - Samsung Tablet updates
Ver 3.1 - Allows TEAM Name to be entered; Export team files
- Format changed to match our Standard / PRO version
- Track all stats that the regular version tracks (rebounds, assists,blocks, steals, Timeouts)
- Quarters/Halves supported
- Ability to save l
This free version only allows you to track points for up to 15 players on your team. Now able to track MORE stats in the free version like in the regular version.
- Quarters or Halves
- Set Bonus indicator
- Track team time outs
- Line up now saved on this version.
- Only Team Stats are sent via e-mail; See full versions (Standard or PRO) for ability to view player stats while in the app as well as send them via HTML or CSV file.
**** USER REVIEWS/COMMENTS FROM JANUARY RELATE TO OLD FORMAT (before version 2) - REVIEWS OF VERSION 3.0 NEEDED ****
Last comments from Android Market
Force closes when I enter my team info. Unacceptable. Can't even use
Would be five if you could take something off when you enter it wrong
Pretty easy to use. Doesn't seem to support screen orientation changes, only vertical screen.