37556 ratings (4.523 average)
What's new in this version (3.40):
Thanks for over 32,000 ratings and reviews! We're adding some of the most requested items each release. Here's what's new:
* New integration with Microsoft HealthVault allowing you to see any existing HealthVault record within My iTriage.
* Book an appointment with doctors through iTriage in select markets [more coming soon].
* Create calendar reminders for appointments through iTriage.
* Newest symptoms, dis
Created by two ER docs, iTriage helps you answer the questions: “What medical condition could I have?” and “Where should I go for treatment?” It also lets you save, easily access, and share the healthcare information most important to you. iTriage has been downloaded millions of times in over 80 countries and consistently receives a 4.5 (out of 5) user rating.
* Proprietary Symptom to ProviderTM pathway: search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then be directed to the most appropriate treatment facility or doctor
* Find the closest facilities and doctors from your location
* Maps and turn-by-turn directions to all provider facilities
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, procedures, and medications
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* The most updated and comprehensive national directory of hospitals, urgent cares, pharmacies, physicians, outpatient clinics, and community health clinics
* Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Pre-registration feature for select Hospital Emergency Rooms
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, procedures, medications, and health plan advice lines
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "I found this app to be very helpful in my near death experience. For if I had not got the info I did from this app I would be dead now" - iTriage User
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* I’m 19 years old and for the past couple of years I've notice a few health problems with myself. I've always been scared to go to the hospital. Recently, I started becoming angry with my health. I found this App and started browsing. Thanks to this useful piece of work, I was f
Last comments from Android Market
Just downloaded yesterday, seems ok.
Real easy to use and works great
I think its a great app,especially when u have kids that get sick over night.
Great app.it's, information very helpful and easy too read, Thanku.
Very General and basic info ... good intentions tho ... cannot pass as a reference at all...
It has ben very helpful for me
This app is super great!!! I love it .. i believe everyone should have it
This is really cool. I especially love the very accurate list of medical walk- in clinics in our area.