2116 ratings (4.588 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.0):
- Added Immersion haptic technology
- Minor bugfixes
- Added $60,000 money at start
- Updated SDKs
- Increased chance for weather based missions
- Updated SponsorPay SDK
- Added possibility to buy Dynamite Dollars
- Added SponsorPay (needs read phone state permission)
- Fixed display issues on high resolution tablets
- Fixed birds not attacking correctly
Grab the most dangerous weapons with the biggest blasting power and get ready for the craziest fishing trip of your life! Dry out the waters and let no fish escape!
* Play without ads and start with $60 000! *
- Crazy fishing action with dynamite
- Open world for gill hunting rich in variety
- Huge arsenal and gigantic ships to choose from
- Dozens of fish in the sea, lakes and rivers
- Daily quests and many rewards
- Crazy story with even crazier characters
- Lunatic achievements and wild high score chases
* Supports Immersion haptic technology *
Sail around with your boat across ponds, rivers and seas full of fish and relieve the gill breathers of their guts to make a buck! Pay your daily bills and save some money for the most luxurious ships and most dangerous weapons! Experience a whacked-out story about your dream girl and try not to catch only fish but also the hot Rosemary!
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
From the developers of:
Guns and Glory, Guns & Glory WW2, Clouds & Sheep, Super Dynamite Fishing, Townsmen 6, Aporkalypse - Pigs of Doom, Farm Invasion USA, Tattoo Tycoon, Happy Vikings, Panzer Panic, Shark or Die, Casino Crime, Cyberlords - Arcology, Candy Carnage, Tattoo Mania & Infecct.
Last comments from Android Market
Great game but keeps closing on the x10
Amazing game so addictive ton of quest, weapons, upgrades, and must have. This developer has some amazing games for dirt cheap. Adfree. NC and Evo
would give it 5, but the game freezes up my phone too often. please fix. other than that I love it!
Fun to play but it can be a bit touchy on controls
Fun fun fun HTC desire.
Keeps forcing close on desire z. Avoid until updates sort it.
Omg it is so fun to blow up fishys
Have to restart to often because u can read the screen
keeps closeing when iam doin well would be great but for that it bit anoying