467 ratings (4.212 average)
What's new in this version (1.7.8):
* Crashed for some users on Click Walls - fixed.
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Automatically connect to open access points as you walk by
* Skip "open" access points that are actually paywalls
* You can set connect priorities
* Differentiate between multiple access points all called "linksys" or "dlink", etc
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points you already have setup
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Last comments from Android Market
Does not connect, ever. No option to start on boot. Great concept, wish it worked.
Please include widget, would give it 7 stars then. Nice concept!
bug: setting an access point to "closed" still prompts for a password on save
Great app, but my God does it kill your battery!!
It defaults to dead and paywall connections rather than the home open connection. This is despite being sat next to the router.
When it works, it's great, but two times out of three I find wifi doesn't connect automatically and I end up doing more work than with stock. Epic 4G.
Best wifi app for connecting to random hot spots! Highly recommended!
Rules apply to wrong AP.
Great app! Really useful now on vacation abroad to avoid roaming charges! As for the ads, I don't mind since it works mostly in the background.