What's new in this version (1.7.8):
* Crashed for some users on Click Walls - fixed.
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Apps from the same developer
For the coach or captain of a recreational hockey team.
Given the number of players who showed up in the dressing ...
Related Android Apps
Telepathic Caller - The app that knows who you want to call before you do.
Automatically share your presence with your contacts in GTalk. Shows your calendar status and your Android phone st ...
Never miss a DX spot again. Get live DX spots on your Android device.
DX Cluster's focus is on alarms an ...
Send audio message over email to a group of friends.
A thread is a reusable template of preset recipients, su ...
FREE calling over WiFi or 3G to US/Canada, without using cell minutes.
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.