What's new in this version (1.7.8):
* Crashed for some users on Click Walls - fixed.
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Apps from the same developer
For the coach or captain of a recreational hockey team.
Given the number of players who showed up in the dressing ...
Related Android Apps
T+D magazine is the monthly flagship publication of the
American Society for Training & Development. T ...
Dialify lets you put contacts into your notification bar, where you can call or text them instantly.
PLEASE N ...
Do you have to leave your mobile phone somewhere where you cannot access it? Maybe you work at an institute where p ...
Nonoh - Frugal calls
The popular service by Nonoh.net is now available on your mobile phone, with the Nonoh app for Android devices ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.