What's new in this version (1.7.8):
* Crashed for some users on Click Walls - fixed.
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Apps from the same developer
For the coach or captain of a recreational hockey team.
Given the number of players who showed up in the dressing ...
Related Android Apps
Dolphin: Text Sizer
★★★★★ “When I want to show something to my granddad, this is come handy.”
Quickly adjust font s ...
LetsChat for Facebook
Never miss a Facebook Chat message again - stay connected to Facebook Chat in the background whenever your Android ...
CMVoIP SIP Client
CMVoIP is white labeled mobile VoIP service, deployment is quick and easy
An Application to help you minimize your exposure to hazardous cellphone radiation.
It allows you to estimate the a ...
With Surfia 2.0 we take mobility to a whole new level! See presence of you colleagues, place calls over y ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.