What's new in this version (1.7.8):
* Crashed for some users on Click Walls - fixed.
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Apps from the same developer
For the coach or captain of a recreational hockey team.
Given the number of players who showed up in the dressing ...
Related Android Apps
Areacode Live (UK)
Looks up dialing prefixes when your phone is ringing and displays the location/network as a discreet pop-up ...
CallCard+Block allows to user make the phone calls using Calling card with one touch dial AND/OR block outgoin ...
FiOS Digital Voice
The original FiOS Digital Voice app is being retired and has been replaced with the new and improved Verizon FiOS Digita ...
Deltathree VOIP dialer
Enjoy low cost international rates with our mobile dialer application.
• Place calls from anywhere, ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.