10 ratings (3.700 average)
What's new in this version (1.8):
- 'Tell A Friend' gmail crash fix
- Other minor changes
- New Topics: Inequalities, Functions, Data Analysis, Circles, Counting, Factors, Absolute
- 400+ more questions (now 1400+)
- Solutions are re-written for better visibility and flow.
- Pie-Chart & bar-graphs to view attempt history.
- Quiz modified with new questions.
- Powerful GMAT Math preparation tool.
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
GMAT is a registered trademark of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). GMAC neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
Last comments from Android Market
Chris Allo (****)
Some mistypings make me confused..
While not a first line method of study (no phone app could be) I definitely recommend this to supplement your GMAT study.
Great app, works on evo... totally worth the 99 cents