27 ratings (2.815 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.8):
- Improved to be able to start/finish rendering or caluculation with tap the screen
- Improved to be able to move rendering origin with long press the screen of Main (Rendering) View
- Placed control buttons in 3D View
AFractal is "Fractal Data Creation Program" for Android OS and a subset of "JFractal" that is a java program for PC.
It has several features as following list.
- Creating fractal pictures(data)
- Creating fractal sounds
- Showing fractals in 3D
- Creating cellular automata picture(1D, 2D)
- Showing maps overlaid with a fractal picture
It is also able to create fractal pictures(data) in the background.
And it is also able to play fractal sound on PC with MIDI Device over WiFi.
"Demo Version" will display ad and does not have several features as saving data and sound.
Last comments from Android Market
No clear instructions, waste of time
Needs... um... instructions?
Needs a lot of work, both on ui and gfx side.
It's pretty cool but uses a lot of memory and bogs my droid down, other then that its almost as good as Xaos.
Would be great if it worked, but when i change orientation to use the keyboard it crashes. Also any changes I make to iteration etc dont take effect