261 ratings (4.368 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.9):
LockMenu Pro - No ads.
New Configuration Wizard
Added orientation preference
Improved slide length option
Added custom icons
Added slide length
Minor bug fixes
Added Chinese language support
Minor bug fixes
Fixed timeout issues
Minor bug fixes
Ice Cream Sandwich Support
Make your phone work for you – Replace your Android lockscreen with LockMenu.
LockMenu Pro: No ads!
We appreciate your amazing support. Keep the ideas coming.
This upgrade has some new features on the look of your LockMenu (e.g. a new slider style), performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
Note - We DO NOT (and never have) collected any information from your phone other than application bug/force close reports from Google/BugSense. All installation requested privileges are used by some feature of the application (e.g direct dialing, allowing you to turn on/off your GPS/wifi/airplane mode,...). We DO NOT know/collect your email, contacts, phone number...
Welcome to the LockMenu, we are very excited that so many of you like the app. Please send us feedback, new features and issues/bugs, we respond to all emails (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LockMenu Pro (this version) does not have ads. Other than removing the ads there are no other differences between Lockmenu Pro (paid) and Lockmenu (ad supported).
LockMenu is a replacement lock screen that gives you the ability to launch applications and shortcuts directly from your lock screen. LockMenu gives you the ability to customize 7 individual sliders so you can build a lock screen that fits your needs.
Launch an application, direct text, or direct dial all from your lock screen.
No need to unlock your phone and navigate to your Home app, just to launch another application. LockMenu allows you to access the tasks you perform regularly on the first screen that appears.
LockMenu Features Include:
- Configure up to 9 sliders
- Launch applications or shortcuts from sliders
- Launch direct dial or direct text from sliders
- Go to Home screen from sliders
- Configure whether each slider unlocks device
- Wallpaper or custom background
- Easy access to phone controls (wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode)
- Updates and Testing – Since LockMenu controls access to your phone we must test extensively. We have 6 different models of android phones we test on before releasing the code to a test group. Our extensive testing slows down adding new features. If we were implementing a game, a mistake would not be as critical, we are controlling your phone so a mistake is more then annoying.
- Alarm clock issues (mostly HTC users) - Unfortunately LockMenu does not work well with the normal HTC alarm clock. We found that using Alarm Clock Plus from the Android market eliminates any alarm clock issues. Note - We are in no way affiliated with Alarm Clock Plus.
- Quirky behavior – Every type of android phone is slightly different. Changes we make may work differently on different types of phone (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S vs. Droid 2 vs. any HTC phones). We currently test on 6 different phones prior to releasing to a small set of users for testing. Even with all this testing, there are some quirky behaviors (like the normal android unlock slider periodically coming up) that we cannot completely fix. We have to fool android into letting us do what we do.
- Performance - We are constantly looking at ways to improve the performance of the LockMenu application. One use of the Lockmenu Background service is to prepare the screen for display of the LockMenu as the phone is going to sleep. We will continue to look at ways to improve the apps performance and welcome any suggestions.
- Security (Pin, password, Pattern)- If you use Android&