2064 ratings (4.631 average)
What's new in this version (184.108.40.206):
- undo / redo now works for pencil marks as well as numbers.
- a new "Auto pencil" setting for erasing / adding pensil marks automatically as cells are solved / cleared.
- a new setting for highlighting cells that contain the selected digit.
- a new menu option: "Auto-fill" will fill out the pencil marks in all the empty cells (using this option counts as using helper, since it may, ina
You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input methods - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
Last comments from Android Market
Advertises real time competition, but app says "coming soon". Returned this falsely advertised crap.
Need to fix the truncated time .
I love playing, but I have to reboot to keep this app from sucking up resources - it won't kill after launch.
Sometimes it seems like a crapshoot whether the difficulty of the game matches the level.
Pop up transparency annoying and little numbers pointless and confusing. Biggest annoyance stupid long logo splash screen at startup on paid version
Nice update, but transparency of the digit popup board is distracting.
I love this game. The interface is great.
Works wonderfully. =] Let's you mark noted numbers down and had a sort of cross hair on your selected space. Highly reccommended.
The latest update killed it for me. I hate that, now, when you tap a box to edit, most of the screen behind is whited out by the selection screen.