363 ratings (3.972 average)
What's new in this version (6.3.5):
Note: Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us debug them rather than posting comments about them. We really appreciate your help!
- Fixes Custom Element collisions
- Fixes Custom Elements specials
- Add Trail, Conductive, and Conductable specials to Custom Elements
- Adds Metal and Electricity
- Adds Burn special: Plants, Wood, and Coal now burn slower
The Elements is a sandbox-style game modeled off of the Falling Sand/Powder Game. Control the sandbox you wish you had, with over 30 elements ranging from explosives like C4 and Oil to Plants which grow in the presence of Water to Acid that dissolves most elements in it's path!
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
To learn more, visit our google code page at http://code.google.com/p/thelements/. Comments or questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.