51 ratings (3.765 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.10):
* New feature: Resend receipt email (press menu while viewing receipt)
* Credit Card Reader accessory support
* Transaction History
* Beautiful PDF receipts with maps
* View your transactions on the web
* Now supports any Authorize.Net account (separate pricing applies)
FREE Credit Card Reader accessory with new account.
www.innerfence.com / 1-888-922-8277
Turn your phone into a mobile credit card terminal and accept customer payments when you’re on the go. It’s the simple, secure way to ensure you never miss a sale.
Free “swiper” with new merchant account
See website: www.innerfence.com/offer
— OUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT RATES —
• $25 per month
• 24¢ + 1.74–3.79% per transaction
• Free telephone tech support
• Approval takes 2–3 days; call 1-888-922-8277 for rush approval
• No hidden fees: no yearly, setup, termination, monthly minimum.
• FREE SWIPE READER WITH NEW ACCOUNT: www.innerfence.com/offer
Or use your existing Authorize.Net account (separate pricing applies).
Last comments from Android Market
Nice simple app that gets the job done. ABSOLUTELY NEEDS AN OPTION ADDED ASAP TO SEND RECEIPT TO CUSTOMER!
Missing a lot features that the iPhone app has. Why?
Nice app but needs all the same features as iPhone app.
Karim Baz (***)
This app has the potential to be awesome and would be worth spending money on....if it were half as good or functional as its iPhone/iPad counterpart.
Needs CP check box, and needs signature box ASAP
Super stable and awesome. Best credit card app by far.
proxy list (*****)
This app is awesome. It was developed by the same guys who created the app for the iPhone. Runs smooth, great cust service, and easy to charge ppl.
Why doesn't this have the same options as it's iphone ver? No paypal pro? Why? This could be the best CC processing app for android. Sadly it's not!
Do not waste your time with this app If you are concerned about your customers and your company DO NOT INSTALL this app. Tutorials are misleading and lead you to believe your Android app will function the same as the iPhone version. There is no