9 ratings (3.889 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.6):
Updated for Android 4.x
Goalfolio helps you visualize and achieve your most important goals.
You've got your goals set. You're excited about them and the prospects of achieving them. Alone these aren't enough. You are more likely to get your goals (and get them faster) by visualizing them and having a clear picture of the successful outcome for each of them.
When you visualize your goals as already complete on a regular basis, it creates a conflict in your subconscious mind between what you currently have and what you are visualizing. Your mind then tries to resolve the conflict by 1) programming your brain to let you be more aware of things that will help achieve your goals; 2) activating your subconscious mind to create solutions; and 3) creating new levels of motivation.
Put this powerful principle to work right now by visualizing your goals with the help of Goalfolio. Select images for each of your goals and assign them to the year you want to complete them. Add goals by taking pictures, browsing your photo gallery, or searching the internet. Flip through your goals, browse and organize with ease. It’s your portfolio of goals, review them and think about them daily. See your success and make it happen!
* Full support for Android Honeycomb (3.0+) tablets - ActionBar, Navigation, etc.
* Add goals from your phone's camera or by using the built-in image search.
* Set goals for each year and flip through them to browse them and edit or remove as needed.
* Tile your goals to see them all at once.
* Share goals to twitter, facebook, email, and more.