23 ratings (4.348 average)
What's new in this version (2.6):
FIXED Galaxy S II bug.
IMb Reader decodes Intelligent Mail Barcode as specified by USPS - United States Post Office. It utilizes buit-in phone camera to capture and decode an image. Following information is shown:
* Barcode ID with description as defined by USPS;
* Service Type with description as defined by USPS;
* Mailer ID;
* Serial Number;
* Zip Code with optional zip code lookup;
* Zip+4 (Zip4) Code;
* Delivery Point;
* Read History - store read result (image and info) into a database;
* View image/info - view read information and the image image stored in read history;
* Email image/info - email read information with the image;
* successfully passed USPS test database;
* Optional zip code lookup: Zip code lookup enables user to identify city/state of the 5 digit zip code;
* Barcode ID explanation as specified by USPS IMb Technical Resource Guide revision 4.1
* Service Type ID explanation as specified by USPS Technical Resource Guide revision 4.1
Last comments from Android Market
Mark S. (*****)
Works great. Scanned several IMBs
App works great. We process a lot of outbound mail in our letter shop. Great way to quickly translate the imbc.
This app works great. Very useful in our mail room. Moment
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I bought it while arguing with my local BMEU clerk; it ended the disagreement. Worth the money.