5 ratings (2.200 average)
What's new in this version (2.8.5):
* bug fixes
"Starting and joining any conference service made easy"
Are you tired of entering manually lots of conference codes (DTMF tones) to join or start conferences?
Aim with Conference Caller Pro is to create a generic conference dialer application that simplifies starting or joining conference calls by sending conference codes automatically for you making it a simple "one click" to start or join a conference.
Conference caller is also integrated with Android calendar and allows you to synchronize appointments and connect automatically, by rules you define, appointment to a conference number to dial. Including reminder from where you can join a call instantly without even searching for correct phone number to dial and conference codes.
You can even send invitations to conference calls directly from the application. If your attendee also has Conference Caller Pro he will automatically get an invitation notification and he will automatically get all conference details so he does not have to enter them manually. Users not having conference caller pro will get an email from where he can respond + add to his PC calendar with attached vCal file
Application have support for creating your own dial up sequences (DTMF tones) and save them as templates you can use when creating your conf items. You can also share your templates with other users or download a template someone else has uploaded. (InterCall pre-loaded and more available to be downloaded within the program like Cisco)
The application dials the phone number specified and when call is established it converts the input given for the selected conference to DTMF tones and sends them to the conferencing system.
You can create shortcuts to individual objects; there is also widget support that provides a bit more information of the selected conference.
Application was developed with conference calls first in mind but you could use it for any situation where you want to be able to send DTMF tones after a call is established in a automatic way. E.g. call some one that has an extension in the switchboard
Change log: (to save space only latest version listed)
* added permission RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED so application can at start up register appointment reminders correctly
* suggestion of conference name coming from Android contacts
* open files now sorted with latest file on top and falling order
* added favorite list for conference items (swipe to left or use menu to show favorites)
* update visual in couple of windows
* now deletes appointment from list when event is removed from Android calendar
* show in progress bar what Android calendar being scanned/synchronized
* Support for Android 4 (ICS)
* Better support for recurrent events/appointments
* Possible to add more than one phone number with same country wo/ adding city name
* Improved reminder notification behavior incl. select tone possibilities
* Selecting conference name from Android contact list incl. show contact photo in conference list
* Now shows same calendar color as in Android native calendar
* Improved setup wizard incl. new update template
* New expressions that find more conference items in calendar events
* Contact link wizard (found in preferences or tools menu)