123 ratings (3.650 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.0):
- Support of Android 4 devices
- Support of external sensors from a Levil AHRS G mini device via Bluetooth
- Setting for changing the gyro sampling rate
- Problems with no-phone devices solved
- Selectable units for ground speed (km/h, knots, mph), vertical speed (m/s, hundred feet per minute), and altitude (m, feet)
- Switch for GPS based attitude correction
- Support of tablets with de
This is the demo version of ixGyro, a fully featured glass cockpit app including the following aviation instruments:
- Attitude Indicator (Artificial Horizon/Gyro)
- Magnetic compass
- True Course
- Slip Indicator
- Vertical Speed
- Altitude MSL
Unlike other apps around in the market ixGyro provides a true-attitude indicator that is unaffected by trajectorial accelerations, using not only the accelerometer sensor, but also the GPS signal and the gyroscope (if available) for a much more reliable and robust attitude indication.
Therefore, the best results are obtained with devices that are equipped with a gyroscope and GPS (as the Nexus S, the Galaxy Nexus (Google/Samsung), the Galaxy S2, the Galaxy Tab (Samsung), or the HTC Evo 3D, for example). Alternatively, you can use a Levil AHRS G mini as an external sensor device connected via Bluetooth.
Please read the documentation carefully and contact us in case of problems!
This is a demo version! The Pro version is available now on Android Market.