eTranslate - FREE
by SmartWho, Version: 3.3.6 , 2811 KB
Package name: com.james.MTranslate , Last Update: 2012-10-08 03:18:27
1890 ratings (4.168 average)
What's new in this version (3.3.6):
Upgrade core engine.
Changed main UI.
Play in English, French, German, Italian, translated into the language after being supported on the Play button is activated.
In some models in order to listen to the language settings > TTS settings > languages to choose to listen to the language used may direct. (Ex. Galaxy S, ...)
1. eTranslate from the Internet-enabled real-time translation is available.(By translation api)
2. Regardless of the language of the text input language you select is automatically recognized and translated into the language is translated.
3. Translated data is stored in an environment where the Internet can call and can be used as dictionary.
4. Touch your chosen language, the language information is available at the characteristics and history.
5. English To Play feature Phone menu> Settings> TTS(text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed.(Or click Below voice data download button)
6. For voice input feature [Google Voice Search] application in the market for search and install the required support.
- Translation support language
eTranslate Thank you for your support and interest of users. Improvements requested by the upgrade ismeticulously checked. ^^
- Speech Support Languages
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1 support
Last comments from Android Market
Useless to put it mildly
MMA Chick (*****)
Love this! Love the copy paste feature so I can text or email translations. So easy now to communicate with my Spanish speaking clients.
Great app! Controls font size should be bigger. May be I just didn't found this option in settings.
Translate simple spanish sentences wrong.
Smart Note by the same developer is far better! Less confusion and despite name, 100% accurate translations. ARABIC too!
Very good translator I recommend it.
I like the accuracy, but the speech doesnt work :( moto droid
I love it, it's the best translator you could possible have.
Works surprisingly well for something that is free. HTC EVO