1606 ratings (4.344 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
+ Added GPS toggle
+ Added Remount SD
Access important info & features right from your home screen!
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Last comments from Android Market
Please move to sd card.
Shows lots of widgets, only saw 3rd row available. Worked well though.
Works just fine, click the bottom of the app edger to access the setup.
wils, all icons displayed are available. Open settings by touching the widget background. My website has answers to your FAQ's
Misleading screenshot. Doesn't make it clear which icons are part of this and which aren't.
Nice app and pretty icons!
5 tall widget gets cut off in landscape dock mode on droid x.. But I'll live with it since most widgets don't let you go 5 tall
It works great but uses a noticable amount of battery. Plus as a developer, this app's constant updates dominate my debug log
Would be good if there's an option to show free/all instead of just free