399 ratings (3.920 average)
What's new in this version (3.1):
* Fixed equalizer settings
* Redesigned interface
* Solo button has replaced loop button
* Double-tap trackbuttons for track options
* Double-tap trackdisplay for master loop
* Normalize and Amplify added to edit screen
* Equalizer added to FX
* FX-rack added to show&hide FX
* Fixed issue with mp3 import
* Fixed hidden lyrics/notes
* Share option a
The J4T is a 4-track recorder, great for recording your song ideas and demos.
* Play & record on four tracks
* Import & export wav and mp3
* Share with apps like SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Adjustable samplerate.
* Loop function
* Stereo panning
* Copy-function for quick duplication.
* Mix multiple tracks down to one to free up tracks
* 4 FX per track: Fuzz, Chorus,Delay, Equalizer.
* Track editing (cut/copy/paste/fade-in/fade-out)
* More audio effects (phaser, reverb)
* More editing features
If you experience bugs or issues on your phone, please let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
* If the tracks are out of sync,adjust the sync correction on the settings screen. This seems to work for most users, but there is also an option to manually sync after recording via Tracks/Sync.
* With some phones/headphones the audio is routed to the speaker when recording. There is no fix for this other than trying with different headphones.
* The app doesn't work well on the Samsung Spica, the Samsung Moment, the Motorola Triumph.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Last comments from Android Market
Get a driod 2 and this program will run great, if not, leave it alone. If you do have the right hardware it is a wonderful program.
All of your apps look fantastic, gorgeous even. However they are simply flash in the pan. Completely useless for anything. Do you have any plans???
Massive latency problem, makes it almost useless for music purposes.
Latencey problem with droid x.don't purchase until update if ever
My rating is for the customer service I received when letting the company know that this app didn't work on my transform. It was prompt & professional
Without a latency adjustment tool, this app is useless. Avoid, HTC desire
Constant force close. Uninstalling. :( Samsung Acclaim
A good start! Wish list - panning L/R, bounce tracks, basic reverb/delay. I've been wanting multitrack for jotting down song ideas for a long time!
AWESOME! Echo is caused by mic picking up previous track sound & recrding it again. Use hdphones so this don't happen. Please add note pad for lyrics
First track worked but it force closed on any recording on any track after that as soon as I hit record. What a let down... Bummer! G2 :(